- This auction has passed.
± 1,117.66 Well-Located Butte County Acres Absolute Land Auction
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 12:30 pm
“FORMER HENRY THOMPSON YARDS LOCATED 2 MILES NORTH OF
BELLE FOURCHE ALONG PAVED SD HWY 85”
* CONSISTS OF ± 1,117.66 WELL-LOCATED BUTTE COUN
TY ACRES *
ABSOLUTE LAND AUCTION
Live Off-Site Auction with Live Simulcast Internet Bidding Available
TUESDAY – NOV. 16, 2021 – 12:30 PM
TO BE OFFERED IN (17) TRACTS – POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS & ONE ENTIRE ±1,117.66 AC. GRAZING – RECREATIONAL – RANCHETTE – RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT UNIT
** LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION **
~ PICTURESQUE CROW CREEK FRONTAGE ALONG EASTERN PORTION ~
~ LOCATED JUST ONE-HALF MILE SOUTH OF THE BELLE FOURCHE
MUNICIPAL AIRPORT WITH A FULL MILE OF US HWY 85 FRONTAGE ~
** IN THIS MARKET, THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND IS WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE **
PROPERTY LOCATION: 2 mi. North of Belle Fourche, SD. West side of the highway.
LIVE AUCTION LOCATION: Belle Fourche Rec Center, 1111 National St., Belle Fourche, SD. PROPERTY SELLS WITH NO RESERVE!
TRACTS & INFORMATION
- Tracts 1 & 2: ±7.25-acres each…Highway frontage & section line access & private easements.
- Tract 3: ±20-acres…Section line access from the north.
- Tract 4: ±40-acres…Section line access from the north & boasts a large stock dam.
- Tract 5: ±74.5-acres…Headquarters Tract. Direct highway access and has all of the existing ranch improvements including a modest home, scale house, barns & shop, modest corrals and an approx. 1,200-ft. deep well.
- Tracts 6 – 9: ±17.25-acres each…Highway frontage & section line access & private easements.
- Tract 10: ±80-acres…Section line access from the south with sev. stock dams.
- Tract 11: ±160-acres…Section line access from the south.
- Tract 12: ±160-acres…Section line access from the north with a large stock dam.
- Tract 13: ±160-acres…Section line access from the north.
- Tract 14: ±259.69-acres…Direct access from Crow Creek Rd.
- Tract 15: ±40-acres…Section line access from the north.
- Tract 16: ±20-acres…Direct access from Crow Creek Rd.
- Tract 17: ±20-acres…Direct access from Crow Creek Rd.
- UNIT A: ±297.97 Acres & consists of Tracts 1-10
- UNIT B: ±320.00 Acres & consists of Tracts 11 & 12
- UNIT C: ±499.69 Acres & consists of Tracts 13 – 17
INSPECTION DATES: Thursday, Nov. 4 – Thursday, Nov. 11 – Sunday, Nov. 14 from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM each day. Approx. corners will be marked for reference and Auctioneer/Broker will be onsite each showing day for questions. On showing dates & times, we urge you to bring either an ATV or Side-by-Side for inspection of the interior of the property. Currently, the property is leased and there are horses in the pastures, so please be Sure to close any and all gates. Thank you.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: As with any property, Location is the key, and we believe that this prime location is second to none within the marketplace today in the Belle Fourche area. With the advent of the new ramen business coming into the area, and the opportunities and jobs that this new venture promises, this is truly a prime opportunity. This land offering certainly has the wide appeal to the smaller parcel purchaser as well as to the larger land operators and investors. We welcome each of you to attend this rare offering of land that is located this close to the Center of the Nation, and that sells regardless of price on auction day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Absolute auction, property selling day of auction with no minimum, no reserve. Offered in (17) individual tracts as outlined herein, (3) individual units and as one entire approx. 1,117.66 acre unit, selling in the manner realizing the greater return. 15% nonrefundable earnest money day of auction with the balance due in cash or certified funds upon closing. Closing to take place on or before December 31, 2021 ((Buyers allowed – 45 FULL DAYS TO CLOSE)). Possession shall not be until the buyer(s) close on the transaction. No exceptions. Taxes, based on the 2020 tax levy, shall be prorated to the day of closing. Property sold by legal description. Information given based upon Butte County records and FSA maps. Soil information is provided by Surety Agri-Data. If sold in tracts, no survey shall be performed. Many of the auction tract corners are approximately marked and should not be confused with an actual land survey. Visual auction maps have been prepared for marketing purposes only, are approximate only and buyers should rely upon their own judgment and inspection of the subject property. Property sells without Buyer contingency of any kind, please have your financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Title insurance will be provided. A commitment for title insurance showing marketable title will be made available for your inspection at the auction and online. Costs of title insurance and the closing agent fee shall be split equally between the Seller and Buyer. Property will be transferred by Warranty Deed subject to easements, assessments, and reservations of record. The Auctioneers/Brokers are representing the Seller’s interests in this transaction. The property will be sold in “As Is” condition without any warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the nature, condition, or description of any improvements and property herein, please inspect to the extent deemed necessary and rely on your own judgment when bidding. All information was derived from sources deemed reliable; however, neither Seller nor Auctioneers/Brokers are making any guaranties or warranties, actual or implied. Any announcements made day of auction supersede any and all previously printed material and any other oral statements made.
OWNER: KELLI McFARLAND
Belle Fourche, SD